Congratulations to the 2013 BroadcomMasters Finalist
May 26, 2013 | Kai.Kamaka | Share
Becker, Michael Grade: 8
Flower Mound, TX
Liberty Christian School
Project Title: Different Temperatures, Different Pitch
Kamat, Rhea Grade: 8
San Antonio, TX
Jose M. Lopez Middle School
Project Title: Broccoli Power: Effect of Sulforaphane on Tadpole Development
Society for Science & the Public and Broadcom Foundation are proud to announce the 2013 Broadcom MASTERS finalists!
To see a complete list of all 30 finalists, please visit the Broadcom MASTERS webpage.
Finalists and one parent or guardian will receive an all-expense paid trip to Washington, DC to attend the Broadcom MASTERS Finals from September 27 to October 2, 2013. Finalists will compete for STEM prizes, including the top $25,000 educational award presented by the Samueli Foundation.
SSP and Broadcom thank all affiliated fairs for their support of Broadcom MASTERS! The following fairs were randomly selected to receive a cash prize, out of all fairs that had more than 50% of their nominees submit applications.
• New York City Science and Engineering Fair (USNY03)
• Northern Virginia Science and Engineering Fair (USVA01)
• Kentucky Science and Engineering Fair (USKY50)
• Rhode Island Science and Engineering Fair (USRI50)
• Science Montgomery (USMD03)
• Delaware Valley Science Fair (USPA03)
• Alamo Regional Science and Engineering Fair (USTX11)
• Intel Northwest Sci Expo (USOR50)